- Initial 9 months Contract
- Location: North Sydney
- Competitive Rate
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Azure Platform Integration Developer.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in designing and delivering Microsoft Azure Platform solutions and APIs with Enterprise level organisations. We are seeking someone who can design, create and deliver a range of supporting APIs and Azure platform elements.
This newly created role will be hands on, developing new integrations and supporting existing recently developed ones using the Azure integration platform (Logic Apps, API management, Event Grid, Azure storage). The existing application landscape is a combination of Saas, on premise COTS and in house applications. This area is an emerging one within the organisation, you will act as a SME and get an opportunity to influence standards and practices.
You will have:
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- Previous experience as an Azure Integration Developer
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps and Event Grid (Mulesoft or Biztalk)
- Strong Azure platform and PaaS experience
- Experience with common enterprise integration patterns
- Experience with integrating modern Saas solutions and common file formats such as APIs, Oauth, JSON, XML
- Experience with an API management tool such as Azure API management , Mulesoft
Great chance to secure a contract during this current envionment ! Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. APPLY NOW !
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org