- Leading international company
- Potentially ongoing contract
- Extremely supportive team and management
Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join their Azure DevOps team. The team is responsible for managing DevOps environments so the company can successfully automate major software releases.
About the Role:
- Configuring CI CD Pipeline in Azure DevOps and using Azure Paas Service.
- Working on Azure CLI to connect with Azure Pass services.
- Creating CI CD Pipeline for Java, .Net, Polymer, Node JS,.MSI applications in Azure DevOps.
- Configure Build and Release pipeline according to the requirement, scheduling the pipelines.
- Created Azure DevOps build custom or Private agent to configure Automation Test cases.
- Creating ARM Templates and modifying according to business requirements.
- Configuring Roles and access permissions for team members in Azure DevOps
- Configuring Azure Boards, work items in Azure DevOps
- Configuring Azure Dash Boards in Azure DevOps
- Creating Branches, Tags, raising Pull requests (PR).
- Setting up branch policies and locking branches once the release delivery process initiated.
- Configuring Azure tests and test plans in Azure DevOps
- Good experience with Azure Repos.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services - MUST
- PowerShell - ideally
- Azure IAAS and PAAS Services - ideally
- SonarQube - ideally
It would also be beneficial to have:
- Shell Scripting
- JFrog Artifactory
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 200555