The DevOps Engineer is vital role for keeping software development running smoothly. We are looking for DevOps Engineers (Azure, AWS) to be a part of the team and join us across several exciting projects.
You will contribute to projects, gather requirements, and develop solutions. You enjoy the interaction with clients and stakeholders and do not shy away from a good challenge.
- Participate in the assessment of the environment and stakeholder requirements, documenting results properly
- Assist with designing software solutions for company's needs
- Build solutions in-line with gathered requirements and design specifications
- Deliver and maintain solutions through a complete software development lifecycle
- Develop written documentation and technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Assist with development and implementation of test plans; report findings, make recommendations to appropriate stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- You will ideally possess project experience in a consulting environment
- Experience as DevOps Engineer in creating CI/CD pipelines for various technologies
- Experience selecting, configuring, monitoring and supporting a variety of solutions from AWS and Azure
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207059