Azure Data Modeller
- 6-month contract with leading IT company
- Data warehousing & ODS modelling required
- Seeking Azure, PowerBI & Tableau
A leading IT company in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Azure Data Modeller for a 6-month contract.
The Azure Data Modeller will investigate source systems and produce data discovery documentation by producing a high-level solution design that transposes to a detailed design producing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains conceptual, logical & physical data models
- Determines impact to the Enterprise Data Model (EDM) and refines the EDM as needed
- Research data sources for across business data and respective data feeds
- Participates in business requirement definition and reviews business requests for data and data usage
- Responsible for data profiling and mapping of data correctly
- Participates in design reviews to ensure data model adherence and data standards
- Strong, recent experience in a data modelling OR data architecture role
- Proven experience working on data warehousing solution & cloud technology implementations
- Experience working with data visualisation tools, e.g., Power BI, Tableau
- Data warehousing and ODS modelling experience is a must
- Strong skill sets working with relational databases.
- Experience with Data Modelling techniques and tools, such as ER Studio Data Architect (preferred) or Erwin
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store & Azure DevOps
- The ability to work with other data modelling teams & IT stakeholders
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are currently only considering candidates located in Perth, WA for this role.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - Job reference: 210992