Azure Data Engineer
- Global consultancy in the Perth CBD
- Must have Australian PR OR Citizenship
- Flexible working arrangements
A leading provider of innovative digital and cloud is seeking for a permanent Azure Data Engineer experienced in data design who will employ modern data engineer techniques and methods utilizing Advanced Analytics.
We will consider candidates with Australian PR/ Citizenship who are willing to relocate to WA.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, and performing needs assessments.
- Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs
- Proven experience as an Azure Data Engineer within enterprise scale environments
- Expert level understanding on Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Service is required.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Demonstrated experience preparing data and building data pipelines for AI Use Cases (text, voice, image, etc).
- Big Data components such as Kafka, Spark SQL, Data frames, HIVE DB and their implementation using Azure Data Bricks
- Experience in migration from on-premises Spark environment to Azure using Azure Data bricks
- Read and write data in Azure Data bricks (preferred)
- Coding complex U-SQL, Spark (Scala or Python). T-SQL
- Experience preparing data for use in Azure Machine Learning and/or Azure Databricks is a plus.
- Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 246326)