Our client is on the hunt for a talented and experience Azure Data Developer to hit the ground running on-site for a major transformation project.
2x positions available.
Lucrative day rate contract.
- Design and build data integration services, including technical and operational documentation.
- Where relevant, provide analysis and recommendation for data quality and master data management tooling and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain process and procedure documentation associated with integration.
- Participate in the development of integrations and designs for bespoke data integration requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in data profiling, data analysis data mapping desirable
- Experience working with data warehouses and/or data marts
- Must have experience working with solutions based on Microsoft products such as SQL Server and SSIS
- Certifications in Microsoft Azure are highly desirable
- Experience working within the Microsoft Azure platform is highly desirable
- Experience with Azure Data Factory is highly desirable
- Experience with Azure Databricks and/or Apache Spark is highly desirable
- Experience using Python or Spark SQL
- Experience in developing ETL in similar applications (Informatica, SSIS, etc.)
Does this sound like you?
If so, please click the apply button.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting job number #193521.