The main responsibilities of the job would be as follows, but not limited to;
- Should have experience in Azure development
- Well versed with Azure stack relevant to data and analytics and should be well aware of data warehouse and BI methodologies and tool stack
- Should be able to produce design artifacts and develop projects
- Should work closely with Delivery Lead and Business Analysts to understand requirements, priorities, and expectations w.r.t. sprints
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision to deliver the high-quality data and analytics products.
- Software prototyping and construction - Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design - Transforms high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian or PR holders
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207726
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.