About the role:
The successful cloud engineering candidates will work within the Department's Cloud Services Team, and in addition to working with project stakeholders and mentoring other cloud engineers, will work within the organisation's Microsoft Azure cloud capability and be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, deploying and operating Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure solutions, including building, maintaining and improving infrastructure as code
- Designing and developing CI/CD pipelines, and understanding build and release processes
- Administering the cloud infrastructure, including Azure components and parts of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Administering Windows virtual machines in a hybrid cloud environment
- Enhancing security and implementing compliance best practices to maintain a certified PROTECTED cloud
- Automating and scripting processes
- Writing and maintaining technical and procedural documentation
- Achieving outcomes as part of a small, collaborative team and meeting business, technical and user requirements
- Working with stakeholders to deliver stable and secure software and environments
- A proven track record and demonstrated experience (including relevant qualifications) in designing, developing, deploying and operating Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure solutions including in administering cloud infrastructure, including Azure and Microsoft 365 components (especially Dynamics 365 and Power Apps) and supporting hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated competence in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and tools, including building, maintaining and improving infrastructure as code (IaC) and scripting and automation using any of the following: bash, PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure REST API, and ARM templates
- Demonstrated experience implementing security and compliance best practices, including monitoring tools and services and maintaining a certified PROTECTED cloud
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 236841.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.