- Permanent full-time position based in the Perth CBD
- Flexible working arrangements & Benefits
- Design, build, test, and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures on Azure Public Cloud
Our client is an IT consulting and technology services company that is ranked as an industry leader. This role is a full-time permanent position working for a client based in the Perth CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Azure architect who is comfortable leading a technical team and working with business stakeholders, and you know how to build bridges between the two.
- Experience interacting with clients from diverse professional backgrounds
- Experience working with teams to facilitate project work
- Solid experience in communicating and presenting information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills
Skills & experience
- Strong consulting experience with large scale migrations to Cloud Providers such as Azure, AWS, Google, IBM
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, and enterprise directories.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing & O365 solutions with demonstrated hands-on experience in one or more of the following domains: Azure Core Platform: Compute (Iaas & Paas), Storage.
- Azure HA/DR, scaling and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets)
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, including automation/infrastructure as code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models
- General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell scripting.
- Solid working knowledge of O365 core technologies including Exchange, Skype, and SharePoint in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid scenarios.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 240025)