Our client is a leading digital innovator across multiple industries and is in the heart of CBD.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Azure architect who can lead a technical team and has strong consulting experience with large scale migrations to Cloud Providers such as Azure, AWS, Google, IBM.
- Lead the team to plan, analyse, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures on Azure Public Cloud
- Apply expertise and technical experience in crafting systems to support customer needs
- Coach, train and mentor team members and customers.
- Involve in the selling of client's solutions, proposal development, change requirements and analysing the customer's business as well as some Delivery Solutions.
Skills & experience
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, and enterprise directories.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing & O365 solutions with demonstrated hands-on experience in one or more of the following domains: Azure Core Platform: Compute (Iaas & Paas), Storage.
- Azure HA/DR, scaling and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup, Scale Sets)
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, including automation/infrastructure as code.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Delivery models
- General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, PowerShell scripting.
- Solid working knowledge of O365 core technologies including Exchange, Skype, and SharePoint in cloud, on-premises, and hybrid scenarios.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 240025)