We are excited to be partnered with this leading IT services company who are establishing their brand new Digital Delivery Centre. The centre will develop and deliver next-generation digital services and solutions, including applications, cloud computing, cybersecurity, data analytics and intelligent automation to support their global clients.
Working amongst a highly collaborative team of professionals, our client requires Azure/AWS Engineers to add to their combined expertise to create a team like no other.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the design and implementation of Cloud solutions. You will work with the development teams to determine the needs of the client, that will simplify and automate the applications as well as make them more efficient.
Skills and experience include:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with AWS and Azure cloud providers
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation (e.g. Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Shell, Java and JSON)
- Experience in implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions, SysOps Administrating and AWS OR DevOps Engineering on AWS
- Experience configuring alerting and telemetry for Web Services
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in Azure and AWS architecture
- Knowledge across Azure PowerShell Classic/ARM, AWS CloudFormation
These opportunities will enable you to provide global clients the opportunity to apply the latest digital design and innovation to help accelerate and scale their digital journeys.
Grow your career with a supportive team environment and a large degree of autonomy. To apply, please forward your WORD formatted resume or alternatively to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.