We have multiple roles based in Australia for Certified Avaloq Developers.
To be successful in this role, you will need software development experience in Avaloq Script, with solid knowledge of PL/SQL. You'll have a university degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering, coupled with domain knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
Sponsorship is available for successful candidates.
- Implement and deliver technical solutions on Avaloq as per customer requirements
- Analyse and resolve incidents and defects reported by the users
- Maintain, review and improvement of existing code base
- closely collaborate with the product owner, business analysts, and other developers
- design, develop and maintain thought-out solutions within the team's responsibility
- improve and optimize existing functionalities
- develop and maintain automated tests
- take ownership and responsibility for your area of expertise
Essential Skills & Experience required:
- Avaloq Certified Professional with 2+ years of hands-on experience in Avaloq
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- strong conceptual skills and analytical mind with a structured and autonomous approach to work on complex technical problems, excellent interpersonal skills
- team-oriented, willing to contribute and help other team members in order to successfully achieve team goals
- you are fluent in English
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver on email@example.com quoting reference 211908.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.