One of our federal government clients is looking to engage an Automation Test Analyst to develop, maintain and support the critical identity, authentication and authorisation (IAA) applications.
This position is open for Permanent as well as Contract option.
The initial contract is for 12 months with 2X12 months extension options.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Contribute towards defining a Test Automation framework and the automation of manual testing tasks across all projects.
- Apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
- Identify and automate manual test cases where necessary.
- Implement and manage continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
- Attend daily stand-up sessions and represent QA in release planning, to ensure balanced, low-risk distribution of testing tasks throughout the iteration.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an active Baseline Security Clearance or ability to obtain.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shilpa Rajput on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 202093
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.