About the role
An experienced Test Automation Analyst to Join a leading organisation on a large-scale project focusing on quality assurance on the whole product life cycle (SDLC), automating tests for software maintenance to work out ways to prevent bugs and defects efficiently. This role interfaces with the Enterprise Testing to support team deliverables and strategies, with wider ICT teams and other stakeholders to support planning and implementing strategies for quality management and testing including identifying and implementing tests that are suitable for automation testing and reporting on the benefits of executing and maintaining test automation to the end user and ICT operations.
- Take responsibility for the provision and operation of test automation solutions and ensure conformity to standards that will meet key priorities and maximize the benefits whilst minimising the costs of those services
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for test automation solutions.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and automation framework
- Build and maintain Automated Regression Test Suite for various applications and integrations.
- Create and maintain SOAP and RESTful API tests
- Create test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non- functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability, and portability).
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to building capability within the ICT technical stream ensuring effective
knowledge sharing and coaching.
- Excellent Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC), Agile methodology and IT Quality Assurance knowledge.
- 8+ years of working experience in testing and strong technical competence in automation testing.
- Proven skills and experience in test methodologies, test management, solid test documentation and in nonfunctional testing including performance testing
- Proven experience with automation languages, API integration tests and scripting toolsets, such as Selenium
WebDriver, SoapUI, JMeter, REST, PowerShell, Cucumber, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Java and RobotFramework
- Proven experience with CI / CD Pipelines and working in an AGILE Environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 246305.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.