- 6 Months opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
- Big Four Bank ; Great Culture
We are currently looking for an Automation Testing Engineer with financial market experience to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest financial organisation.
* Developing and maintaining automated tests and framework (in-house built) for java applications;
* Assisting development team members to debug and diagnosing issues found;
* Review QA error logs and seek explanation for all unexplained errors;
- Experience with Automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Junit and TestNG
- Experience working with Financial markets ( Must have). Foreign Exchange Trading and Pricing Knowledge and/or Money Market/financial experience preferred.
- Experience testing software in an automated fashion; e.g. experience with Java, JUnit, SQLs, Jira; comfortable working in Operating systems: Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Creating Test Summary Reports (TSR) and other affiliated documentation.
- Working with testers in other teams to build effective end to end automated testing.
- Financial services industry exposure
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy quoting reference number #203678