Our client is one of Australia's largest 4 banks and are currently seeking an Automation Tester who's not just a tester!
Sitting within their Security Services unit, you will support an Enterprise Identity and Access Management Platform by providing on-going testing and business analysis support.
- Perform System/System Integration / Performance and Business verification testing of APIs
- Build and maintain automation test suite
- Perform technical business analysis for platform requirements
- Troubleshoot issues in development, test environment
- Perform end to end defect management life cycle for the platform
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Strong hands on knowledge of automation testing
- Hands on experience with requirements gathering and analysis in an agile delivery environment
- Hands on experience with API Testing, Rest Assured framework, Cucumber, Postman, Jira
- Exposure or understanding of Java development
- Experience working with Agile methodologies or agile software testing
The Highly Desirables
- Experience in a DevOps capacity with experience in CI/CD automation and deployment
- Commercial experience in the fnancial services industry
- Java development background
If this sounds like you... APPLY NOW with your up-to-date CV as well as a covering letter outlining your relevant experience to the role.