Looking for an Automation Tester in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until December 2018 + extension options
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- 3 years demonstrated experience in systems testing in complex environments across different phases the development lifecycle.
- Experience creating and implementing test plans and test cases
- Preferable to have knowledge and skills in developing test automation outcomes.
- Be able to work in an Agile/Scrum methodologies environment.
- Be able to pick up and develop new technical skills.
- Experience in HPALM tool
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.