Automation Tester with experience setting up test frameworks
Our client, a leading prestigious organisation based in Perth Southern suburbs, is currently seeking an Automation Tester to focus on improvement of testing processing and procedures.
- Strong Test Automation experience with Selenium WebDriver and Junit/TestNG
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, QA methodologies- STLC, Defect Life Cycle and Automation techniques
- Knowledge of Automation Testing Frameworks- Page Object Model, Hybrid, Data Driven
- Good at designing and developing Automation frameworks using Selenium/Core Java (excellent knowledge of OOPS concepts)
- Expert at designing, creating, modifying and executing Test Automation scripts.
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS, ETL, Data warehousing and Data Science
- Create Test Data
- Hands on Defect Tracking tool (JIRA), administer Defect documentation, logging and verification of Fixes
- Hands on Test Management Tool (Testlink/FitNesse/QAComplete/qTest/QAManager or similar)
What's in it for you;
- Opportunity to work with a Global, rapidly expanding organisation
- Excellent cultural environment
- Good work/life balance/flexible hours & dress code
- Career development
- Permanent opportunity
Click apply if you have the required experience listed above with your current resume in Word Format and any suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted directly.