This is an opportunity with a leading consultancy working into a government client.
The Test Automation Analyst is responsible for the planning, development, management, and execution of automation testing across the organisation.
The scope of work for this role includes delivery of automation development framework, coding of automated test scripts against documented test cases, test plans and schedules.
The role is expected will provide domain leadership across automation testing and other quality assurance stakeholders.
- Extensive experience with UI automation using Selenium, Specflow and Page Object Model.
- Experience with source code management with tools such as Git.
- Experience with API automation.
- Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks and tools for digital applications.
- Demonstrated experience in driving continuous improvements within a test automation or Dev Ops environment.