Our client is urgently seeking an experience Automation Tester who has extensive experience working with Selenium and who can write complex SQL queries.
As an Automation Tester, you will:
- Analyse specifications and changes required to perform the testing process;
- Write, review and execute test cases, preferably leveraging from automated scripts;
- Raise defect reports and manage re-testing of defect fixes, and;
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and management of the testing process.
To be successful you would be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Software Testing within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in testing complex client/server and web applications and a demonstrated working knowledge of an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent
- Experience in and knowledge of Automated Testing frameworks/patterns and the use of tools such as Selenium, Coded UI or equivalent.
- Well-developed technical testing skills, including:
- Write, review and execute manual and automated Test cases using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Test Manager (MTM).
- Ability to write complex SQL queries using MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise with business and technical personnel and work effectively in a team environment
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.