Our client is a global digital and cloud services organistaion seeking an experienced Automation Tester to join a project team. This role will see you in a client facing role.
The initial engagement until December 2021 with possible extension. Opportunity to Work From Home (WFH) and onsite - 50 /50 split.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated test automation-related experience within large and complex environments
- Demonstrated experience with automation across the application stack, including unit test automation, web services/ middleware automation, and UI automation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with internal management team and external clients using strong and communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of application architectures
- Demonstrated experience using TDD or BDD
- Demonstrated experience in application development
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including one or more of the build/deploy/version control tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 212565.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.