- Design & develop automated testing frameworks
- Market leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- Permanent Position - Utilise latest automation technology
- Bring automation testing expertise to an agile environment where you will contribute to a long-term transformation of a trading platform in the cloud
You must be an Australia PR or Citizen for permanent positions with this organisation
$80,000 - $105,000 package inclusive of super + bonus
About the company and the role
This is a permanent position with a large financial services enterprise who are in the process of transforming their online trading platform.
They require a Test Engineer who is passionate about the latest automation techonologies and interested in contributing to the project for the long term.
The ideal candidate will also have capability and experience building responsive web applications.
- Project Delivery:
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with scrum masters, UI designers and business analyst and developer to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Ensure features are built to requirements with quality and performance
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Quality Engineering:
- Design and develop testing frameworks to validate the end to solution for features as per requirements.
- Identify, develop and execute new automation approaches to continually improve quality and efficiency
- Implement and monitor quality metrics including trend analysis
- Optimise automated testing for maximum speed and scalability
- Create and review solution documentation
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in automation UI testing and API testing
- Team player with good communication skills
- You have high standards in everything that you do with great attention to detail
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
This is a permanent position with a market leading enterprise and you will have the opportunity for flexible working arrangements, access to the required hardware and the opportunity to develop further in new frameworks/languages.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson