This is a role in which the primary focus is software development, with a strong leaning towards architecture. You will have extensive experience with people management, ideally in a professional services environment. We are seeking candidates who are flexible and adaptable in their approach, with experience working across varying tools so as pivot between methodologies/solutions.
Test Automation Experience:
The role is responsible for managing the quality of test automation delivered by Test & Release. The role will require experience with the following tools:
* Ready! API / Soap UI Pro
* HPE UFT Professional (LeanFT)
* Identify, develop and execute automated testing strategies for Monthly Release Test & Release
* Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution.
* Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to provide automated approaches to on-demand and event-driven testing.
* Look for the opportunity to apply automation to increase testing productivity.
* Identify environment and data requirements for test automation.
* Manage the work of team members to refine the automation backlog, estimate work and complete automation activities to quality standards
* Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
* Possess an agile mindset in delivery.
* Building strong relationships with cross-functional teams
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Teamwork, Collaboration & Communication
* Solid judgment, reasoning and decision making abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
* Expertise in software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience.
* Experience in Quality Engineering tools.
* Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code.
* Experience with CI/CD;
* Experience in Agile Methods.
* Proven experience in analyzing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues.
* Proven experience in developing automated testing of UI and API functional tests.
If you have the skills required, please Apply Now!