Our client is a reputable organization based in the Perth CBD looking for an Automation Test Manager to join their team for an initial 12-month contract.
- Assist in creating test automation solutions for client and internal review
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demonstrations
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability/suitability
- Applying automated tools to support testing across all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Develop test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximising reuse for regression purposes
- Implement automation strategy via developing, coding and executing automated script
- Working experience testing in an Agile environment
- Experience with hands on test automation (HP UFT, XML, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Parasoft SOA, VB Scripting, QuerySurge, HP ALM, Jira)
- Extensive experience in a Senior Test Lead role as part of large technical projects
- Designing custom automation frameworks based on test automation requirements
- Testing Integration components for ERP systems
- Experience with Field Mobility Service (configure/setup)
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 196343)