The Digital Services Branch at Austrade is responsible for the design and delivery of Austrade's new digital client services. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to bring their experience with test automation frameworks and program-level quality assurance to our program of work.
Our teams work across a shared platform on a number of applications with varying pipelines of work, and follow agile principles and practices to deliver quality client-centric features. The successful candidate will work closely with the platform architect, delivery and product managers, and technical specialists to design and implement an automation framework for our exporter digital services.
- Performing manual testing activities as required.
- Reviewing current testing frameworks, toolsets and suites.
- Designing a lean and extensible test automation framework to sit across our digital services.
- Implementing and validating the framework in collaboration with the platform architect.
- Documenting and handing over the framework to delivery teams to maintain and use.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as in creating and executing manual test cases as part of a test suite/plan, including unit testing, system integration testing, and regression testing.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation (minimum 3 years), including experience with:
- Designing, building, and maintaining fit-for-purpose automated test frameworks
- CI/CD pipelines, ideally using Azure DevOps/Microsoft technology stack.
- Technical proficiency with UI testing automation technologies, such as Selenium
- API testing, such as creating automated test scripts for REST APIs.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
Due to the security clearance required for the role the applicants must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 211086.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.