Our client is a leader within financial services. They pride themselves on looking after and supporting their customers as individuals. Currently they are undertaking an exciting digital transformation, we require an Automation tester to come on board.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Development and execution of automation test plans
- Technical test automation
- Work closely with Devops
- Test capability uplift
- Work within Java, Selenium and cloud
- Align CI/CD
The successful person will have a strong background in automation testing. You will ideally have experience working in large enterprise and have exposure to complex technical environments (large data, integrations etc). Furthermore we seek a profile that has experience in larger projects with a large stakeholder group.
- Deep understanding of backend technology: java
- Strong experince with Selenium
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, the opportunity to work in a large transformation which is just starting and work with a great team.
- Other technology that is relevant is: GitLab, GitHub, Microfocus UFT, NodeJS, Jenkins (highly desirable); scripting in Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell (or similar) highly desirable
If this sounds like you please apply within.