Our client, one of the big 4 banks are looking to bring on a talented automation test engineer to work within their digital technology team.
Our vision is to provide world class solutions across all our digital products and you will play a pivotal role in providing test engineering to support this delivery to our customers. You will be working across multiple teams on complex and challenging projects.
- Design, implement and maintain automated test assets to ensure desired level of quality and test coverage.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery within budget
- Collaborate closely with team members to drive continuous improvement
- Establish traceability and coverage through effective mapping of test cases & scripts to acceptance criteria as defined in user story
You will have:
- Ability to analyse complex technical requirements, review architecture documents and solution design, and determine appropriate test automation approach and best engineering practices based on technical design
- Experience with C# and Java
- Experience in Selenium and Appium
- Experience in Web services, REST/SOAP/XML and API/Service based testing
- Experience in code repository & version control tools such as Stash & Git
- Knowledge of Agile environments and tools
- Demonstrated experience within a large-scale organisation
- Exposure to mobile apps and experience in either Android or iOS is highly desirable
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below with reference number 198510.