The successful candidate will work closely with researchers, designers, analysts and developers within a multi-disciplinary team in our Digital Services program of work, and contribute to the testing effort on our cloud platforms and applications.
- Creating Test Plans
- Preparing test documentation including test data and test cases
- Creating and maintaining re-usable regression/end to End test suite/cases.
- Deriving maximum operational efficiency and effectiveness through innovative testing practices for regression and sociability testing.
- Working closely with Digital Services project teams to ensure that acceptance criteria provided are well understood and can be translated to test cases.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a test analyst
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute test cases based on acceptance criteria or scenarios defined in user stories and wireframe designs.
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create and manage test plans, test cases, bugs and tasks associated with raising and resolving defects.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 209603
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.