Automation Test Analyst - Federal Government Organisation
- Contract until 31st December 2020 with possible extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Australian Citizens
A technical digital Test Analyst is required to support the Channels delivery stream. This role is required to provide ICT testing services for a secure digital platform, on which websites and portals for public and registered users will be delivered
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Develop and continually improving our functional test automation frameworks
- Contribute to test solutions for cross platform initiatives
- Drive an automation-first progression approach for System Test and SIT (System Integration Testing)
- Plan E2E SIT including identifying cost-effective opportunities for automation within E2E SIT.
- Identify testing and proactively drive resolution.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Demonstrates propensity to shift left testing and create a strong focus on system test through automation and service virtualisation.
- Identify environment and data requirements.
- 5+ years in Testing
- Experience in software development in Selenium, SOAP UI
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Experience with Continuous Integration /Continuous Development , Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.
- Experience with ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.email@example.com quoting reference number #201062