Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and hands-on Automation Analyst to work within their established, complex, integrated IT environment. This is a long-term contract opportunity with rolling extensions. Within this role you will be responsible for undertaking bulk test data preparation activities using UI, API and SQL queries.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 6+ years' of Integration and/or functional testing experience
- Demonstrated strong automation expertise across open source tools, including but not limited to Eclipse, SoapUI, JUnit\TestNG, Maven, MySQL, Jenkins, GIT and Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience in Java programming language
- Demonstrated experience working with different delivery methodologies and concepts within integrated environments
- Experience working with Test Driven, Behaviour Driven and Acceptance Test Driven Development processes
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 192892
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.