About the role
The Automation Test Analyst is responsible for the successful implementation of an Automation Suite in a fast paced Agile Environment. Through working closely with the Solution Delivery Manager, Project Scrum Teams and stakeholders, the Automation Analyst will be responsible for preparation, maintenance, and creation of Automation Test Scripts to support the functional program applications.
- Creation and Maintenance of Automated Test Scripts and Test Plans
- Creation and maintenance of SQL, VB, Shell Scripts
- Development of Functional test scripts, with a view to automate using different test tools.
- Preparation of Automation Test Completion Reports.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLCs) including Agile, Iterative and Waterfall approaches.
- Demonstrated experience of test automation experience, setting up and/or maintaining and improving automation frameworks.
- Demonstrated years experience using Test Complete SmartBrear, Selenium, Cucumber, TOSCA or equivalent automated tool.
- Experience in developing and managing Test Scripts\Cases to meet agreed project scope and delivering according to agreed schedules, participate in developing and reviewing Test Plans and Test Strategy; use of test management tools for example JIRA, Zephyr, ServiceNow etc
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems, Business processes and concepts;
- Experience in using VB, C++, Java and Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrated knowledge in DevOps concepts
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality documentation, status reports, and other written communications utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong customer focus.
- Experienced in writing automation scripts in any vendor based/open sourced tools.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192372.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).