Be part of the world's leading mission-driven human services organisation delivering services and programs to enable better lives across 10 countries.
Our client is a high growth business with great career development opportunities, and a new online job seeker experience platform will help team members to support job seeker customers into sustainable work.
About the role
In this role you will develop, enhance, and distribute a value-driven product throughout the wider Group, utilising detailed user story requirements to design and produce quality solutions in an agile environment. You will contribute to planning and provide leadership to a growing development team and ensure the solution is delivered and maintained at a high-quality standard.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- This role is full-time working from home, with options to work from local branches
- Be part of the development team to be across requirements and developments of the product.
- Design test scenarios and test plans for the solution.
- Conduct manual testing for new developments.
- Design, develop and implement a suite of automation tests for the product, and for new developments.
- Assist sprint planning by providing estimation, improvements & product deployments.
- Suggest platforms and technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of manual and automated testing.
- 3+ years' experience in software testing, exposure to all facets of the SDLC is preferred.
- Experience in completing manual tests and developing automated tests.
- Experience in documenting and maintaining test documentation (test scenarios, test plans, test case).
- Experience in providing estimates and contributing to planning.
- Agile development methodologies.
- Worked with multiple tools and architectures.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly desirable: Experience testing in the some/all of the full stack projects / platforms relating to the above tech stack
- Highly desirable: Kentico CMS platform or another CMS platform
- Highly regarded: DevOps experience.
- Highly regarded: Knowledge and experience of the employment and community services sectors.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- Testing qualifications or certifications (e.g. ISTQB Foundation Level).
- Highly regarded: Agile development certifications.
- Highly regarded: Other testing or development certifications.
- Highly regarded: Certification in automated testing field.
This is a critical role for our client. They need your expertise to ensure success of their business moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment.
If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now'
For more information about this role, please call Meg Geronimo at 8267 4600 quoting job# 214804