Our Federal Government Client is seeking a AUTOMATION TEST ANALYST.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate you will:
- Be responsible for maintaince and/or enhancement of automation framework(s).
- Use DoH's test automation tools (i.e Open source based selenium framework) to develop automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks to enable the automated testing of DoH systems.
- Execute and debug as required within the test suites, and record the results of script execution.
- Document automation test plans in line with DoH's Automation Test Strategy.
- Assist the Testing Services and other DoH's teams with testing activities as required (may include peer reviews, walk throughs and alike).
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress suitable for project management and planning activities.
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes.
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 6+ years of experience in testing with 4 of those years within Test Automation.
- Experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Experience with mobile automation testing
- Experience of testing Client/Server, Web applications and Service Oriented Architecture (e.g. SOAP UI).
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
It is desirable if you have:
- Programming/scripting experience (VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages).
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Significant experience in using Selenium for test automation.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TFS
- Knowledge of Java, PowerShell scripts and VBScript language.
- Knowledge on mobile automation and API automation
- Knowledge on performance testing tools like Load runner, jmeter
- Proven knowledge and experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Desirable Skills & Experien
- Formal training in technical testing tools and techniques.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210967
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.