Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy.
Aurion is a pioneer of integrated HR and payroll software and outsourced payroll services. For 30 years they have been helping customers make life work better and drive business efficiency and automation.
They now have a vacancy for an Automation Test Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a passion for leveraging technology to deliver tangible business outcomes for Aurion's clients. You will analyse, develop, and maintain a series of automation testing frameworks to ensure Test Driven Development is a core principle within their development processes.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure delivery of automated testing as part of a major development project that will deliver a SaaS Cloud Native People & Payroll solution.
What you will do:
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team to deliver great solutions to the business.
- Developing and executing automated test cases, scenarios and scripts for functional and release testing.
- Help ensure a Test-Driven development approach pervades across the team.
- Work on all phases of the software delivery process, from requirements through design and delivery to implementation and support.
- Contributing to automated testing strategies and methodologies.
- Work closely-integrated with the development teams to deliver all stages for the solution, from initial prototype through to production releases.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 3+ years working in Quality Assurance with a focus on Automated Testing.
- Familiar with a range of automated testing tools for all levels of testing.
- Experienced in the execution of test scripts - User Acceptance, Functional and Release Testing.
- Experienced in the use of tools for both the management of testing and the execution of testing
- Experience integrating Automated Testing into DevOps processes and CI /CD pipelines.
- Demonstrable knowledge of performance and load testing, using jMeter or something similar.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, and how to generate queries.
- Knowledge of how programs work within a client/server paradigm, and how integrations between different systems work.
- Experience with version control system, such as Git and Bitbucket.
For a more detailed job description, please submit a detailed resume by following the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.