Working in a large team in this federal government client has multiple Test Analyst positions. Must have current NV1 clearance. Contract till June 2021 with possible extensions.
- Responsible for maintaince and/or enhancement of automation framework(s).
- Use test automation tools (i.e Open source based selenium framework) to develop automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks.
- Execute and debug as required within the test suites, and record the results of script execution.
- Document automation test plans in line with the Automation Test Strategy.
You will have
- Current NV1 clearance
- Experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Experience with mobile automation testing
- Experience of testing Client/Server, Web applications and Service Oriented Architecture (e.g. SOAP UI).
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Programming/scripting experience (VBScript/.NET, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages).
- Formal training in testing theory or equivalent industry experience (i.e. ISTQB or CSTP).
- Significant experience in using Selenium for test automation.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720