Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a skilled and thorough Automation Test Analyst for a long-term contract role in Barton.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and supporting an automation framework
- Developing, executing and maintaining automated tests which are robust and scalable
- Developing effective, reusable and maintainable automated test frameworks and tests to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Implementing test automation into the CI/CD processes
- Turning functional and technical requirements into automated test cases
- Preparing and executing manual test cases from complex business requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated strong experience in test management and automation tools including JIRA, TOSCA, Selenium, JAVA, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, TestNG, SOAP UI, JSON and XML
- Experience in API and UI level automation
- Experience with Git, or other version control system
- Proven experience in producing high-quality automated test reports and defect tracking, communication and resolution
- Experience in Agile testing methodologies and frameworks
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194502.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.