4 months contract with possible extensions
Excellent daily rates
About the Role
- Responsible for creating testing solutions for our web applications which ensure our application is functional, accessible and performance tested
- Work on Internet-scale applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals.
- Create automation utilizing industry-leading tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Postman, etc.
- Hands-on experience with various database technologies, including the latest NoSQL products such as Elasticsearch.
- Experience with open source UI test automation tools for web such as Selenium WebDriver
- Experience and Proficiency with tools such as Git and BitBucket.
- Experience with automated testing of RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of Non-Functional testing practices such as Performance and Accessibility testing.
- LoadRunner experience a bonus.
- Experience with NoSQL products such as Elasticsearch a bonus
- Experience in test management tools like HPQC Complete test objectives on schedule (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Planning and Execution)
- Highly proficient in designing and creating test data for functional and non-functional testing
- Experience across application testing areas including UI (web-based and mobile), usability, accessibility and performance testing
- Experience in test automation frameworks such as jUnit, Selenium WebDriver & LoadRunner
- Experience in working with bug tracking tools like Jira
- Worked on recording defects, bug-fixing, reporting and solving dynamic problems
- Experience working in agile development projects environments desirable
- Have solid understanding of functional testing.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref:193126.