About the Role
A large financial organization based in Melbourne is currently looking for an Automation Test Analyst to work across the full software testing lifecycle, including test estimation, planning, scripting, automation and execution as well as test reporting for all of the assets. Candidates must have experience in a credit risk area of a business/bank to be considered. This is a must have requirement.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Work across the full software testing lifecycle (test estimation, planning, scripting, automation and execution)
- Work closely with and assist the Test Manager in test strategy formulation, defect management, and ensuring adherence of the team to the delivery schedule.
- Contribute to activities that will help improve maturity and productivity of the testing within the group.
About the Successful Candidate
- Hands on testing with experience in all aspects of testing
- Demonstrated a high level of understanding in test automation and tools
- Recent technical testing skills through hands-on experience in complex testing environments
- The ability to lead the testing effort across multiple initiatives
- Sound knowledge of Java operating platforms
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating platforms and .NET applications
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and SQL platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle)
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Candidates must have experience in a credit risk area of a business/bank to be considered. This is a must have requirement.
Due to the nature of this organization only Australian/NZ Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents are eligible for this position.