- Start date ASAP
- Initial 3- Month contract + Expected Extensions
- Sydney CBD Based-flexiblity to WFH part of the time
- Must have Automation Testing Experience - ETL and SQL
Our client a Globally recognised organisation are seeking an Automation test analyst to construct Automation Testing frameworks and Scripts and the development of comprehensive automated tests
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, that requires excellent communication and documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Key Skills and responsibilities include
- Strong knowledge and comerical experience using SQL
- Hands on Experience in ETL
- Strong automation Test experience
- Experience in Dos or Pearl scripting is highly desirable
- Experience within financial services sector would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If interested in the position please select Apply or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 211078