Automation Test Analyst
- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Seeking proven experience in Test Automation
- CI/CD, TDD, BDD, Integration testing, Functional testing & UI testing
A highly reputed company based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Automation Test Analyst for an initial 6 month contract commencing in June 2020.
- Create tests (e.g. automated tests) and test strategies to verify quality;
- Continually refine the product to build quality.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in Automation testing;
- Strong experience in build, release & testing practices (e.g: CI/CD, TDD, BDD, Integration testing, Functional testing and UI testing);
- Familiarity with Agile, code management &deployment strategies;
- Ability to think outside of the box;
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently a well;
- Good understanding of application testing from a security perspective in order to deliver secured, quality applications;
- Previous experience working with a variety of stakeholders;
- Experience with a variety of Testing frameworks & tools;
- Testing frameworks & tools: Protractor, Selenium and Test Complete
- C# coding skills
If you possess the required skills & experience for this position, please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: at this point in time we are only considering candidates who are currently located in Western Australia.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 203327)