Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an Automation Test Analyst, with demonstrated TOSCA skills, for a contract role. This is an initial 12-month contract opportunity and is working within the Parliamentary Triangle, here in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will be an Agile self-starter and possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders at various levels.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing software testing activities including test planning, test design, test execution and reporting;
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with other ICT teams and stakeholders;
- Documenting all Software testing related activities to the required standard
- Assist and support other team members as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3-5+ years' demonstrated experience in technical and non-technical test planning, design, execution and reporting, with excellent skills across different types of testing.
- Demonstrated experience with a range of technologies and platforms including web applications, web services and SQL databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Automated Test tools and techniques, covering both design and execution, including TOSCA
- Experience testing in an Agile environment.
- The proven ability to build effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Due to the nature of the project work and client all applicants must be an Australian Citizen currently possessing an active Negative Vetting 1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.