Our client, is a large enterprise organisation seeking to engage an experienced Infrastructure Technical Lead with demonstrated experience in Windows Servers, AD SQL as well as codedevelopement with CHEF/RUBY or PowerShell.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 6+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 3+ years Infrastructure Technical expertise.
- Solid Windows Server and AD and SQL experience
- Demonstrated code development experience with CHEF/RUBY or PowerShell.
- Highly technical background
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cristian Cancino quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.