Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced Automation Test Analyst with strong experience working with TOSCA for a contract opportunity starting ASAP and going through until the end of April 2019. This is a part-time opportunity, with a maximum of 4 days a week required, however the workload may be re-evaluated at the Client's discretion.
Please note, due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Be accountable for undertaking a range of Automation Testing activities including setting up Tosca TDM solution tool, including the development of testing frameworks
- Setting up Test cases creation, Execution, Automate the Defect creation and Reports generation
- Develop Module creation, Integration with QTest and Distributed execution
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Expert knowledge of Tosca TDM solution tool
- Extensive experience in Setting up testing frameworks
- Extensive experience in Test Case Design, Test case creation, Execution, Defect creation & Reports generation
- Extensive experience in Integration with Continuous Integration with Tosca
- Extensive experience in Module creation, QTest (Test Management tool), Version controlling & Distributed execution
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 189978
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.