Our client, a large international consultancy, is seeking 3 Automation Engineer to work onsite with their client in Melbourne, a national finance institute.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in leading and developing Automation for a national Australian business.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Workflow design skills - decision diamonds, decision trees, decision tables, state machines. Familiarity with UML diagrams, understanding of BPMN notations
- Understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries. Ability to perform operations on datasets. Understanding scope of variables.
- Advanced knowledge of string operations, fluency in using regular expressions.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures.
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
- Advanced knowledge of XML and XSD, understanding of REST API, familiarity with SoapUI.
- Demonstrated, strong working knowledge of Automation tools (RPA, RDA) including Visual Basic, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, OpenSpan and PEGA workflow, Test automation tools.
- Machine Learning, and AI skills preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 196325 or please click the apply button.