About the opportunity
One of the Sydney's Education Institution is hiring for an Automation Engineer who will work with the wider ICT teams and other project stakeholders to identify processes that are suitable for automation. The Engineer will be responsible for integrating, testing, installing, configuring, and supporting both custom-built and off-the shelf automation solutions for a range of ICT business services.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and customers to ensure automation solutions will fit their needs
- Design, implement and support major automation solutions in a multi-platform environment
- Integrate automation artefacts that have been developed by third parties into the University systems
- take responsibility for the provision, Implementation, and operation of automation solutions
- identify issues that may hinder completion of tasks and find appropriate solutions.
- work with cross-section of cloud based and private operating systems to deliver workload and application automation.
- Experience with Automation languages and toolsets, such as REST, PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, VRealize, Java
- Extensive experience and strong technical competence in systems administration for server operating systems and lifecycle management
- Experience in a cloud environment preferable AWS is highly desirable
If this sounds like you, please hit the "Apply" button with your CV in word format.
Or else you can get in touch with Kanika Arora on email@example.com with Job Reference No. 247547