Work across end user and technology staff to ensure that the application platform is operating optimally and meeting agreed specifications. This role also involves the management of incident, problem and change activities.
- Work with business analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Participate in system design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Develop, program and code technology applications software solutions to meet agreed.
- Create development and support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable support to work pro-actively.
- Contribute to conduct of post implementation reviews to assess the effectiveness of the testing solution provided.
- Contribute to the review and redesign of he processes or procedures, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency.
- Undertake complex testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring these meets agreed specifications
- Develop comprehensive test scripts and scenarios based on testing plan in accordance with standard procedures and templates
- Appropriate use progress/tracking tools and complete administration activities.
- Under take evaluation and quality reviews of system development processes and practices and thereby contribute to the overall effectiveness of the function/team
- Maintain understanding of best practice initiatives within own specialist area.
- Production support behaviours (reliable, safe hands). BAU development
- Jenkins, CI/CD Automations
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- JIRA, GIT, Artifactory
- Red Hat Linux 6/7 and scripting (Perl, kshell, bash)
- Oracle SQL. Query and debug SQL.
- Oracle 11g/12c database setup
- ITIL using Remedy.
- Murex services and platform expertise for environment management.
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY today. If you would like more information, please call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.