About the Company
Our Client is one of a leading organisation in the financial service industry who is looking for a dynamic and experienced Automation Engineer. As an automation engineer, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role:
The Analyst Quality Engineering will be part of a specialist team working across all diciplines to deliver industry best practice.
- Proven ability to use relevant data analytics approaches and tools to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Knowledge an experience with build languages focus on quality and detail
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Strong commitment to quality and audibility
- Participate in Testing Effort
- Drive an automation led approach for system and Unit testing across
- Proactively manage risk meet all policy and compliance requirements
Skills and experience
Microservices Testing with Node or Springboot is Mandatory
- 2+ plus years testing experience OR a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant Engineering field
- Agile software development practises
- Experience in DevOps capabilities
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg. e2e domain, business logic and technology [framework/service architecture]
- Expert with C1/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in quality engineering
- APIs, microservices
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.