- Automation Engineer (Test Analyst)
- Contract until 30 June (with a view to extend)
- Immediate start
Tools and Technologies:
Experience desired in Agile web-based applications testing using tools like (but not limited to):
- Cucumber for BDD, Selenium Webdriver (knowledge of Selenium Grid will be beneficial), Maven, Git/Github, CSS selectors, Unirest (For REST API testing) or any other REST API testing tool, JSON, XML, Jenkins, JIRA, Zephyr, ZAPI, Agile Scrum.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines is desired.
Beneficial: Knowledge of other programming languages
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Demonstrated ability related to automation testing
- Experience in building and running automation frameworks on open source tools, such as Selenium Webdriver/Grid, Cucumber,
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience in SDLC practices and tools, e.g. Git/GitHub, branching
- Experience in API testing (REST based)
- Experience in Test Management and Application Lifecycle tools, including JIRA and Zephyr
- Experience in Windows/Linux
- Proven knowledge in at least one high-level, commonly used programming language (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python) - knowledge of Java desirable
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile testing methodologies, principles and processes
- Relevant knowledge and understanding of current IT systems and technologies with an awareness and appreciation of the role that IT plays in facilitating business activity
- Self-awareness and familiarity with compliance obligations and responsibilities
If this is you, then kindly apply now for this contract opportunity!