- High Profile Role / Great rate
- North Sydney location
- 12-month contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to Process Automation team. The team is responsible for responsible for showcasing and exploring the value of new software-based opportunities with a view to establishing a Centre of Excellence.
- Lead a team that partners with business functions to partner with process owners to maintain deployed robotic solution
- Deliver and track benefits generated through Intelligent Process Automation
- Take lead the day to day operations of robotics process automation
- Take the lead in configuration break fix and support.
- To lead and conduct regression testing of configured processes.
- To take the lead in working with IT in infrastructure maintenance and management.
- Experience leading operations and operational teams
- Proven delivery record in introducing and implementing process management and lean six sigma capabilities
- Lean Six Sigma qualifications (Green or Black belt certification) preferred
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Reference 196 915