- Leading IT company
- MUST have Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- MUST have UiPath experience
A large Client in Macquarie Park is in need of a Robotic Process Automation Analyst who has hands on experience in RPA solution Architect, design and development. The individual will provide support & lead the documentation of key business processes and communication through the deployment of strategic automation technology.
- Design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bot's that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
- Operate as an advisor or business consultant and recommend process automation improvements.
- Implement automation within RPA software to deliver against business requirements, software and industry best practices.
- Carry out end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of robots and programmed automations.
- Drive adoption of developed products and services through the leading of business change, acting as a single point of contact for business stakeholders.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- 3-4 years experience on UiPath platform on Architect, Design & Development
- 2 Years experience as RPA process analyst
- Minimum 1 year Microsoft Sharepoint 365 design & development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in ServiceNow development.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on th elink below!!